$39.95 - $59.95
Serfas' FP-200 Floor Pump lets you fill your tires in no time. It has a grippy, sturdy base and a metal barrel for maximum inflation power. Its ergonomic handle and top-mounted gauge make pumping super easy. Plus, Serfas' easy-to-use Simple Valve head accepts all valve types and includes additional attachments to inflate balls.
Serfas' FP-200MTBK Stealth Black Floor Pump lets you fill your tires in no time. It has a durable metal barrel, coated in a stylish matte black sheen, for maximum inflation power. Its ergonomic handle and top-mounted gauge make pumping super easy. Plus, Serfas' easy-to-use Simple Valve head accepts all valve types and includes additional attachments to inflate balls. • Durable metal barrel and base and ergonomic handle • Easy-to-read top-mounted large gauge • Equipped with ball and accessory attachments • PSI capacity: 160 PSI
Serfas' FP-35 Floor Pump keeps your tires ready to roll. It sports a rugged aluminum barrel, comfortable ergonomic handle, sturdy nylon base, and an easy-to-read gauge. Inflate anything up to 100 psi thanks to the handy dual valve head.
$59.95 - $75.00
The FPD-200 has a large, top mounted easy-to-read digital gauge. The digital gauge is also backlit and ensures accuracy to 1%. The pump head is a simple valve for ease of use on both Presta & Schrader valves. The base has ribbed plastic inserts for grip when using the pump with cycling cleats. A ball and accessory attachment is included, making the pump versatile beyond your cycling needs. Features: - Large, easy-to-read backlit digital gauge - Durable metal barrel & base - Easy to grip ergonomic handle - Ribbed plastic inserts in base for good grip with cycling cleats - Handle lock - Equipped with ball & accessory attachments - Accurate to 1% +/- - Easy to change battery - 2" digital gauge (measured diagonally) Specs: - Capacity: 160 PSI - Weight: 1,658 grams - Height: 28 1/2"
Serfas' WFP-200 Women's Floor Pump lets you fill your tires in no time. A sturdy base with a low stand-over height and an aluminum barrel offer maximum inflation power. Its ergonomic dual-density handle fits smaller hands, making it effortless to pump at high pressures, while the top-mounted built-in gauge is easy to read. Plus, Serfas' Simple Valve head accommodates all valves and includes a handy air-release valve for fine-tuning the pressure.
Park's Home Mechanic Floor Pump boasts great features at a great price. It has a durable steel barrel, a locking, composite head that fits all valve types, a comfortable handle, a mid-mounted industrial-quality gauge for easy reading, and a stable, 3-point composite base. Tire pumping has never been easier!
- Easy-to-read 2.5" raised gauge - Durable steel barrel and base - Ergonomic handle with ball inflation accessory storage - AutoHead™ with anodized alloy accents and pressure release button - 160psi rating
$42.00 - $50.00
LESS IS MORE. The Giant Control Tower 2 is a great pump choice. A durable structure provides stability during use, remove the surplus function provides better efficiency with fewer strokes to fill your tires. The proven AutoHead is compatible with most common tire valves and the large 3-inch gauge makes it easy to read up to 180psi. - Easy-to-read 3.0" base mounted analog gauge - Comfortable handle with solid steel barrel design - AutoHead design - 180psi rating
$32.00 - $40.00
- Easy-to-read 3.0" gauge - AutoHead™ with ball inflator accessories - Aluminum barrel and plastic base - 160psi rating
A reliable floor pump featuring a durable steel barrel, an auto-select head, and a stable base. Fresh air for your tires Nothing slows a cyclist down like an inappropriate amount of tire inflation. Loaded with features like a stable, tip-resistant base, a durable steel barrel, and an auto-select head, the Charger stands ready whenever your tires need a little boost. Product details - Steel construction and replaceable internals provide long-term durability - Auto-select head instantly fits both Presta and Schrader valves - Large, stable base minimizes tipping - Easy-to-read 3-inch base-mounted gauge - Max pressure 160 psi (11bar)
A versatile floor pump that allows for easy transition between high volume and high pressure settings. A pump for road and MTB The Dual Charger Pump is versatile floor pump with multiple pressure settings that let you easily inflate high-pressure road tires and larger volume hybrid and MTB tires. A quick flip of the switch moves between settings, making it perfect for riders who own both a road and mountain bike. Product details - Steel construction and replaceable internals provide long-term durability - Auto-select head instantly fits both Presta and Schrader valves - Large, stable base minimizes tipping - Easy to read 4-inch base-mounted gauge - Base-mounted switch allows for easy transition between high volume and high pressure settings - High volume setting allows for quick inflation - High pressure setting allows for easy inflation as PSI increases - Max pressure 160 psi (11bar)
- Extra large 3” psi gauge - AnyValve pump head grips Presta, Schrader and Dunlop valves securely - Durable polypropylene-constructed base - Max 160 psi, 11 BAR - Total height 660 mm - Volume per stroke: 315 cubic centimeters
- Extra large 3” psi gauge - Welded steel barrel & base construction - Thin profile, durable alloy valve cap - Max 160 psi, 11 BAR - Anyvalve pump head grips Presta, Schrader and Dunlop valves securely
Massive Gauge, Bombproof Barrel Smart, Simple, Built To Last No more squinting or bending down low to see your tire pressure. The piston 3, with its massive 4" gauge, lets you dial in the precise pressure. And a tough steel barrel and base means you'll have this pump for years to come. - Pump head features rugged alloy cap. - Extra-long 37" hose to reach valves in stands or car racks. - Convenient integrated hose keeper on handle. - Psi And bar increments on gauge, with vibrant color matched background. - 160 psi, 11.0 bar maximum
Topeak's Joe Blow Max HP quickly inflates tires with a durable steel barrel, a sturdy composite base, a padded handle, and a tight-sealing TwinHead that fits Presta, Schrader and even Dunlop valves. You'll also appreciate the extra-long hose and big, easy-to-read gauge.
Air up your mountain bike tires in a hurry with Topeak's Joe Blow Mountain floor pump. Its large diameter steel barrel, sturdy composite base and oversized padded handle make inflating high volume tires an easy task. For versatility, its double-sided TwinHead pump head tightly grips both Presta and Schrader valves. And, you'll appreciate the easy-to-read gauge.
The Topeak JoeBlow III continues the tradition of setting the benchmark for floor pump durability and performance while ushering in upgrades with an enlarged 3-inch chronograph-inspired gauge and hammer-style TwinHead DX pump head. A durable steel barrel and base as well as an ergonomic padded handle make inflating tires a breeze. - Presta / Schrader / Dunlop-compatible - Max 160psi / 11bar - Volume per stroke: 317.5cc - 3.7lbs / 1.68kg - Ball and bladder needles included
Topeak's Joe Blow Sprint quickly inflates tires thanks to its durable aluminum barrel, a sturdy steel base, a tight-sealing aluminum thumblock head that fits Presta and Schrader valves and an oversized, padded handle. And, the easy-to-read, top-mounted gauge lets you dial in the perfect pressure every time!
- Black anodized alloy barreled floor pump with integrated analog gauge - Composite handle and wide base make for a stable pumping platform - Reversible head is compatible with Presta and Schrader valves - Includes ball inflation accessories - Max PSI: 160psi
Sunlite's Air Surge Comp Lite Floor Pump features a high-flow aluminum barrel, an ergonomic rubber handle, an easy to read gauge and a sturdy base. It fits both Presta and Schrader valves.
• Large gauge • 160 psi (11 bar) • Dual head fits Presta and Schrader valves
- Tall 26" floor pump requires less bending over and features a 2.5" easy to read gauge - Steel barrel and base with plastic gripped foot pad - Autohead fits Schrader or Presta valves
Sunlite's Model D Floor Pump has a 16-inch tall steel barrel for easy inflation and a sturdy base. The easy-to-use thumblock head fits all of your Schrader valve tubes.
Sunlite's Model W Floor Pump has a 20-inch tall steel barrel for easy inflation. For easy transport and storage, the base features folding feet. The easy-to-use thumblock head fits all of your Schrader valve tubes.
- Alloy floor pump with steel anti-slip foot pad - 1-1/4" barrel diameter and 24" chamber height quickly inflates road and MTB tires - Includes plastic tips and sport needle accessories - Compatible with Schrader and Presta valves - Large easy to read 4" gauge - Max PSI: 160
- 21" high flow composite barrel floor pump - Schrader valve head with included Presta adapter - Type: Floor - Head Type: PV/SV - Max PSI: 120psi - Length: 21" - Barrel Material: Composite
- 22" high flow steel barrelled floor pump - Presta/Schrader auto select head - Ball needle and inflator adapters included - 2" EZ Read gauge - 160psi maximum
- High-flow steel barrel - 160 PSI high-pressure pump - Sturdy base, ergonomic T handle, long hose - Thumblock head for Schrader valves with Presta-valve adapter
• High-flow steel barrel • 160 PSI high pressure pump • Sturdy base and Ergonomic T- handle • Schrader valve w/ thumblock & presta adapter • EZ Read gauge
The Volturno Premium Floor Pump from Selle Royal is highly versatile, featuring a lightweight composite base, a durable 32mm steel body, an auto smart pump head that fits Schrader and Presta valves, and a 2.5-inch, horizontally mounted, industrial strength gauge. The air release button on the side of the gauge makes it easy to fine-tune PSI / Bar, and the included ball and bladder set enables inflation of other items like a yoga ball or soccer ball. - Ball and bladder needle set stored inside handle - 2.5-inch, industrial strength gauge with air release button - Auto smart head fits Schrader and Presta valves - Durable, steel body - Lightweight, stable composite base
Page 1 of 3 Next page