The Third Eye Foam Helmet Mirror allows you to see what's coming behind you so you can ride defensively and stay safe on the road. The shatter-proof glass mirror is distortion-free and highly durable. It attaches to the inner or outer rim of almost any helmet with a high-tech product called Dual-Lock.
- The original third-Eye bar-End mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to most handlebar bar-End with a rubber, Internal-Expanding plug system
The Third Eye Hardshell Helmet Mirror clips on to all hardshell helmets and many helmet visors. Its distortion-free, shatterproof glass mirror allows you to see what's coming from behind so you can ride defensively and safely.
- Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts on either side of helmet offering a wide range of adjustment - Mirror and/Or arm can be detached from helmet mount - Adhesive backed plastic fan-Plate fits most helmets
$24.99 - $34.99
Retro Mirror Sprintech Single Mirror. Works with all road handlebars by attaching to the bar end using its simple retrobike install. Allows you to see traffic from behind without having to look over your shoulder. Expands your visual field without shifting head or body to see behind you. As reliable as a car's rearview mirror! Placed on the left side of the handlebars, the Sprintech rearview mirror is easy to install. Simply remove the cap from the end of the handlebar, insert the connector plug, and attach the Sprintech rearview mirror. Once installed, simply adjust to the desired position. Available in five colors: Black, White, Red, Yellow, and Blue. Also available in pairs!
The Mirrycle mounts in minutes with the wrench that is included. The mirror is a 3" round, convex glass mirror with a wide field of view. The mirror is adjustable to any viewing angle. - Fits inside handlebars with 13.75mm – 22.5mm (.54" to .875") inside diameter
- Extreme flexibility allows for the best view angle - Built with safety in mind with no glass, exposed wire or sharp edges - Compatible with all type of glasses
- Sleek, aerodynamic and extremely adjustable - Offers a wide field of view - Installs in seconds
The sleek and ultralight BM-45 bar end mirror easily attaches to drop and flat bars, making it perfect for all bikes. Constructed of aluminum and glass for durability and nearly distortion-free viewing, the BM-45 represents the height of handlebar mirror construction and design. Minimal projection from the bar means never having to sacrifice clean aesthetics for critical rear-view safety again.
- Made in the USA - Wide field of view with three pivot points for total adjustability - Lightweight and optically correct - Fits helmet visors and eyeglasses; will fit helmets with adapter
- The original third-Eye eyeglass mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to left or right sun/Eyeglass temple-Arm - Rubber-Tipped outer prongs provide a no-Slip mount
Features - Construction: Molded thermoplastic with ultra-clear 800R glass lens and backside reflector for added safety - Adjustability: Flexible neck delivers optimum viewing angle - Compatibility: Fits any bar with up to 1" (25.4mm) diameter - Quick Assembly: Tool-free mount with included thumb screw
Safety First Just as mirrors are important to your cars, so are bike mirrors important for your bike. Features - Adjustability: Telescoping neck with ball & socket lens for optimum viewing angle - Quick Assembly: Adhesive mount on any helmet - Construction: Molded thermoplastic with ultra-clear 800R glass lens - Weight: 0.03 lb / 12g
Increase Safety Enhance your own safety as well as that of other road users, with increased visibility. Features - Adjustability: High rise arm with ball & socket for optimum viewing angle - Compatibility: Fits flat bars - Quick Assembly: Bar end mount with 5 mm allen key - Molded thermoplastic with ultra-clear 800R glass lens - Weight: 0.28 lb / 126g
Rider Safety Safety for every rider is of the utmost importance. Features - Ball & socket for optimum viewing angle - Compatibility: Fits drop and flat bars - Quick Assembly: Bar end mount - Construction: Molded thermoplastic with ultra-clear 800R glass lens - Weight: 0.18 lb / 82g
Page 1 of 1