$80.00 - $85.00
FAT PLUS Coronado is a plus-sized tire that increases ground clearance, stability and momentum, and floatation. Its mild and open center tread works with slightly more-aggressive side knobs for traction and efficiency in varied terrain. Coronado is an excellent choice for riders who venture onto the most rugged roads and trails. HOW IT WORKS - Center lugs feature a square-edge paddle design for maximum traction when pedaling and braking in loose terrain. - Transition lugs are tall and spaced out to shed loose debris; perpendicular siping enhances traction when turning. - Side lugs are large to dig in on turns and especially soft surfaces; a braking-shovel shape maintains control while braking in turns.
- Balloon tire with grooved tread - Large air volume for added shock absorption - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 2.125
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
- Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting - Wire bead
- A classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs suitable for all conditions - CB - Cable Bead, type of bead found on economically friendly folding tires that provides a durable, easy-to-install tire bead - 30 TPI
- Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions - Size: 26 x 1 3/8 - ISO 590
- Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction - Size: 26 x 1 3/8 - ISO 597
- Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance - Size: 26 x 1 3/4 - ISO 571
- Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center and lateral knobs - 26 x 1 3/8 (ISO 590)
$28.90 - $34.99
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Steel (Wire) bead
$45.99 - $53.99
T-Serv ProTite is a great performance tire for urban city use, incorporating ZSG compound, 400D Lite Extra Cord, and ProTite puncture-resistant technologies. Hands down, T-Serv is the best urban strength-to-weight-ratio tire on the market today. Need to get through your urban jungle quickly and reliably? T-Serv is the answer. - Urban/Commuter tire - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead - Max PSI: 90
$77.00 - $82.00
- Bridging the gap between trail and XC race - Perfect for epic trail or technical XC race course
$65.00 - $69.00
The do-it-all trail tire - Aggressive, high-volume tread An aggressive tread in high-volume casing, designed with great traction in mind. The Ardent doesn't forget the racer with large block-style side knobs offering numerous edges for high-speed cornering. The center tread, while ideal for braking and accelerating traction, also features ramped knobs to minimize rolling resistance. With a wide variety of size offerings, the Ardent captures every mountain rider's needs.
$19.95 - $29.95
The K40 is a reliable tire for recreational use. Its grooved tread provides traction on pavement. Kenda K40 Street tires are designed for a variety of paved road conditions while providing comfort at a economical price - Fits EA3/E3/650A Rims typically on English 3 Speed bikes
A robust tire with a modern look for city riding - Solid tires for town and city bikes also suitable for tarmac and gravel paths - Good traction from its large contact patch with the terrain - High reliability, best quality: gets you to where you want to go on time!
Legendary tire designer Frank Stacy provides another race-proven mountain bike tire design in the XR2. The value-minded and super-versatile XR2 Comp offers outstanding quickness and cornering stability on hard-packed or loamy cross country courses. - A versatile trail tire that excels in loose-over-hardpack and firm conditions - Fast rolling with consistent, predictable traction for a variety of trail conditions
Page 1 of 1