RIP THE HARD LINE.
Developed, tested, and race-proven by the Giant Factory Off-Road Team, the updated Line mountain bike shoe is designed for versatile trail and enduro performance. Featuring an all-new buckle design, the Line provides just the right amount of stiffness and protection combined with comfort and grip that’s essential for today’s aggressive off-road riding.
- Seamless hydrophobic material upper provides protection and ventilation
- Fully integrated nylon/glass fiber MES ExoBeam midsole plate combines pedaling stiffness with flexibility for increased comfort, and stability on rough terrain
- QuickFit upper with updated one buckle and two hook-and-loop straps for on-the-fly adjustments
- ExoWrap design and construction for enhanced fit
- Aggressive full-coverage rubber tread for maximum traction
- Trail-specific outsole design improves traction and stability; 103mm (forefoot) 72mm (heel)
- Rubber toe box area provides optimal protection
- ExoFlex zone optimizes the natural flex of the toes
- Removable single-density ErgoComfort Insoles
- Wider range fore and aft cleat position adjustment
- Weight: 495g (size 42)
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Closure and Fit Adjustment
|One buckle and two hook-and-loop straps
|Seamless hydrophobic material
|Fully integrated nylon/glass fiber MES ExoBeam
|Aggressive full-coverage rubber tread
|495g (size 42)
* Subject to change without notice.
|Grey/Black / 45
|Grey/Black / 46