Bike Service & Repair
Your Bike Repair Experts
When you bring your bicycle to The Bike Stop for maintenance or repair, our friendly, professionally trained technicians will assess your bike's needs and provide you with a free, no-obligation estimate. Whether your bike is in need of a minor adjustment or a major overhaul, we promise that your ride is in good hands.
Tune-Up Package Options
For the most comprehensive service and the best value, we recommend choosing one of our complete tune-up packages. We also offer a la carte bike repairs if you're in need of a minor fix or adjustment. We strive to complete your bike service quickly and accurately. Learn more about our packages and visit us today for your free estimate.
Wash, Lube, & Inspect
- Wash frame, components, and Wheels.
- Lubricate Chain
- Multipoint safety inspection.
- Recommended every 25 hours.
$69.99 + parts
- Includes Wash, Lube & Inspect PLUS:
- Properly torque all fasteners, Drivetrain and brakes adjusted. Adjust Headset and Bottom Bracket. True wheels on bike.
Recommend every 50 hours.
$139.99 + parts
- Includes Everything in Level One plus:
- Removal and deep cleaning of all drivetrain parts, lateral and vertical wheel true, adjust wheel bearings.
- Recommended every 50 hours.
starting at $299.99 + parts
- Includes everything in Level Two PLUS
- Disassemble entire bike and deep clean all parts. Flush and Replace all hydraulic fluid. Replace and Reroute all Cables and Housing. Replacement of all bearings. Advanced wheel true to MFG Standards. Suspension Linkage service. Suspension fluid and seal service.
- Recommended every 100 hours
Home Bike Repair
We recommend having a few products at home to help you keep your bike in excellent working condition between your annual tune-ups. We have an excellent selection of essential tools, lubricants and cleaning products, and quality work stands. Shop online and pickup your items for free on your next shop visit.