All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (1) M4x8 Flat Head Screw, (1) Chainring Bolt
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (1) M8 Chainring Bolt
Disc Brake Adaptors - Includes Stainless Bolts
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
- From a long line of tough, light-weight chain engineering from SRAM - Chain connector type: PowerLock - For Use with SRAM 12-Speed Road Chains Only - No tools necessary to install - Chain connector qty/packaging: 4
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
When it comes to fighting the clock, the Carbon Strykes give you the advantage you need. These aero bars feature a wide array of hand positions and amazing vibration damping to ensure you’ll comfortably stay in a wind-slicing tuck. And Profile's F-19 arm rests give you a fast and comfy racing stance. The Strykes fit most handlebars thanks to Profile's ingenious Multi-Fit System, too.
Add Profile's Legacy Clip-On Aerobars to your bike for extra speed in your next TT or triathlon. These light aluminum aerobars offer a wide array of comfortable hand positions. And, you can adjust the angle, rotation and width of the arm pads for a custom fit. With these versatile bars your PRs don't stand a chance! Plus, the Legacys fit both 26.0 and 31.8mm bars.
Profile's T1+ Clip-on Aerobars feature Stryke-bend extensions with length, width and arm-rest adjustment so you can easily achieve your perfect aero position. The 6061 aluminum extensions keep weight down, while the forged brackets provide strength exactly where you need it. You'll get fast and stay there thanks to J2 brackets for an adjustable lower arm position, giving you an edge over your competition whether it's other racers or your own personal record.
• Supplied as set of 5 pcs (2x2mm, 1x5mm, 1x10mm and 1x20mm) • Available in 1/8 inch • Color: Black
• Anodized alloy cap • Fits handlebar inner diameter from 17.5mm • For MTB and Road use • Low profile design • Black plated bolt
Converts CenterLock hubs to accept 6-bolt rotors - Available for standard Quick Release as well as Thru-Axle hubs - Extruded alloy collar with CNC shoulder pins and lock ring - Eliminates the need for rotor bolts
- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
$8.00 - $10.00
- 2Mm powertex neoprene that prevents nicks and scratches while reducing the noise of chain slap - Tightly stitched with heavy-Duty thread to add extra strength and durability - Jumbo: Taper (95Mm to 85mm and is 254mm in length) - Standard: Taper (85Mm to 75mm and is 254mm in length) - Super jumbo: Taper (117Mm to 107mm and is 254mm in length) - Jumbo 29er: Taper (95 Mm to 85 mm and is 295 mm in length) - Swingarm: Taper (183Mm to 175mm and is 227mm in length)
- Compatible with Shimano HG40/50/70/90 chains - KMC Z50, Z7, Z8, X8.93, X8.99 chains - Reusable - No Tool Required - Pin Length: 7.3 mm
$1.00 - $36.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
$22.99 - $24.99
Greenfield's Stabilizer Rear-Mount Kickstand attaches to the rear chainstay of the bicycle so it's perfect for bikes that won't accept regular kickstands like mountain bikes. It comes complete with an extra wide rubber foot for superior stability and won't interfere with pedal action or rear derailleur cables. This is the stand of choice for law enforcement bike patrols throughout the U.S. - Fits tube sizes up to 7/8" in diameter - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - 285mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305mm (for bikes 22" and over)
Seatpost lever and cable set for Giant's Contact Switch Seatpost
-Seatpost clamp for Defy/Avail Aluxx models (2015-2016)
Features - Non E-Bike rear-mount kickstand - Adjustable leg assures the perfect fit for all frame sizes (Non E-Bike) Fits: - Seek - 2013-2016 - Roam - 2013-2018+ - Rove - 2013-2018+ - Enchant - 2017+ - Escape Disc - 2017+ - BeLiv - 2018+ - BeLiv City - 2018+ - ATX - 2018+ - ARX - 2018+ - FastRoad 2017 - AnyRoad Adv - 2018+ - Talon- 2018+ - Alight- 2018+ - Tempt- 2018+ - Thrive- 2018+ - Sedona DX- 2018+ (Does NOT fit Sedona or Sedona W)
Features - E-Bike specific kickstand - Designed to handle the additional weight of battery assisted Giant bicycles - Adjustable leg assures the perfect fit for all frame sizes Fits: - Road-E - Quick-E - Dirt-E - ToughRoad GX-E - Explore-E - Vall-E - Amiti-E
$23.00 - $24.00
- High-Friction PU Surface Improves Grip And Reduces Slipping - Microfiber Backing Provides A Smooth, Comfortable Feel - Embossed Diamond Pattern Looks Powerful And Improves Overall Grip - 2.0mm Thick
This is a MegaExo Left Crank Bolt for 19mm MegaExo Cranks. - M12 bolt
The all new Crank Brothers Highline remote kit. - Universal mounting system: top/bottom & left/right - Single bolt hinge locking system - Infinite spherical adjustment - Compatible with: Highline and other cable-actuated dropper seatposts
Zipp Speed Weaponry Cartridge Bearings
Zipp Speed Weaponry Cartridge Bearings - Will not work on Zipp 188 V9 rear hubs
Zipp Speed Weaponry Cartridge Bearings
Precise spacers keep your headset tight, and provide correct bike handling and component life. Lightweight and precisely parallel, Zipp carbon headset spacers are precision ground to keep your fork secure through every twist, turn and bump in the road. 1-1/8-inch diameter in 4, 8, 12, and 30 mm heights.
- Includes 61903 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp 188v9, 30 and 60 rear hubs
- Includes 61803 (1) and 61903 (1) bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp Super-9, 900 tubular and Sub-9 disc rear hubs
Page 1 of 31 Next page