Campagnolo's Record Bottom Bracket Cups are perfect for your Campy Ultra-Torque crankset (sold separately). They are constructed from anodized aluminum for light weight and excellent durability. They are available in English and Italian thread. • Italian: 70mm • English: 68mm
- Adapters press directly into specific PF30, BB30, BB86 or BBright frames and allow the use of standard Ultra-Torque (UT) crank sets and EPS components - Updated design increases surface area contact with the frame's bottom bracket, reducing the possibility of noise from frames with slight imperfections - Ultra-Torque OS Fit BB-cup tool is required for adapter installation
Features three sealed cartridge bearings. - Fits Daytona, Racing Triple, Centaur, Veloce and Mirage, 1193 and later Athena and pre-1995 Record and Chorus - 115mm spindle recommended for triple cranks and 32 or 35mm seat tubes - Unique taper is not compatible with Shimano - Weight: 233 grams
Compatible only with Record or Chorus square taper cranks. Features three cartridge bearings and a chromoly steel spindle. - 3 sealed cartridge bearings, 2 on the drive side, 1 on the non-drive side - Removable cups are machined from 7000 series aluminum - Unique taper is not compatible with Shimano - Weight: 220 grams
Our Press Fit 24 bottom bracket is machined to aerospace-level tolerances to ensure that your bike has the precision fit that you have come to expect from Chris King’s legendary components. Each Press Fit 24 bottom bracket includes our exclusive fully serviceable made-in-house bearings that integrate with our easy-to-use grease injection system to create a bottom bracket with unparalleled performance and durability. - Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA - 5 year built-to-last warranty - Easily serviceable with our integrated grease injection tool - Legendary in-house made bearings - Responsibly lightweight - Available ceramic bearing upgrade - Designed for BB shells with a 41mm ID (Inner Diameter) measurement - Conversion kits available for most crank sizes
Tech specs: - BSA: 91g - PF30: 117g - BB86: 66g - BB386: 103g
Running a conventional threaded bottom bracket on your BB30 or PF30 frame doesn't have to be complicated. This press-fit adapter from FSA goes in snug and opens up a lot of crankset possibilities for your BB30/PF30 frame. - Aluminum - Allows conventional threaded bottom brackets to be installed in a BB30 or PF30 frame - Install with headset press (not included) and green Loctite (included)
This FSA Bottom Bracket allows you to run MegaExo and other 24mm spindle cranksets with a BB86/BB89.5/BB92 frame. - Intended for road use - Steel bearings
This FSA MegaExo bottom bracket is for use MTB MegaExo cranksets with 24mm spindles. - Sealed bearings - Die-cast then CNC machined alloy bearing cups - Composite Di2-compatible adjustable center sleeve
There's precious little that's better than a fresh bottom bracket. This complete FSA BB30 Bottom Bracket contains 2 stainless steel bearings, 2 C-Clips, 2 dust covers, and 1 adjustment washer.
$49.99 - $199.99
- Road sets include bearings, shields, c-clips and wavy washer for bearing retention/tension - Mountain sets include bearings, shields, c-clips and spacer - Choose ceramic or stainless steel options
$50.99 - $59.99
ISIS revolutionized bottom bracket spindles. Keep yours spinning smoothly with this Platinum ISIS Bottom Bracket from FSA. - Forged, hollow chromoly spindle with titanium nitride coating - Integrated, large ball bearing design - Cold-forged aluminum cups - Includes crank bolts
Run your 386EVO crank with your frame that is designed for BB86 Shimano Pressfit bottom brackets with this FSA bottom bracket. - 2 lines of bearings on each side
- Enables the use of a BB386EVO (30mm spindle) crankset on a 68mm English threaded frame
- Enables the use of a MegaEVO (30mm spindle) crankset on a 68mm English threaded frame - Compatible with Gravity Gradient MegaEVO 30mm cranks
- Left and right bottom bracket cups with standard bearings for FSA MegaExo cranks - BB-9050 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm MTB K-Force and Team Issue cranks - BB-8681 for K-Force Light (a non-ceramic option) and SLK Light Road MegaExo cranks (BB-8681 bearing covers have been redesigned so that the spindle now rides directly on the bearing itself) - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm shell MTB Gravity Lite, Moto X and Afterburner cranks - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 83mm shell MTB Gravity Lite cranks - BB-6200 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega No Bolt Design cranks - BB-6000 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega cranks - BB-4000 is for 19mm spindle 69mm shell Omega cranks - BB-1000 is for 19mm spindle 68/73mm MTB Gamma cranks - 1.37" x 24tpi (English threads) or M36 x 24tpi (Italian threads)
- Extra-thick walled hollow CrMo spindle with Ti-Nitride coating - Industrial cartridge bearings. 12mm steel crank bolts included - Forged aluminum cups with lip on drive side. - 280g
- Eccentric adapter bottom brackets enables the use of a MegaExo (24mm spindle) crankset on a PF30 (68x46mm) frame to run a singlespeed drivetrain - 68mm PF30 BB shell only
Featuring lightweight, low friction ceramic bearings and lightweight alloy cups, the FSA Light Mega Exo Ceramic Road Bottom Bracket keeps you spinning smoothly mile-after-mile with weight savings to create a highly efficient drivetrain.
- High quality alloy cups compatible with IRD QB55 bottom brackets (sold separately) - Choose Swiss, French, or Italian bottom bracket thread dimensions - Left cup: right hand thread - Right cup: left hand thread
- High quality sealed cartridge bearings with steel cups - Traditional square JIS 2-degree taper crank-arm interface - 68/73mm English (BC1.37 x 24tpi - RH/LH). Compatible with IRD retrofit cups (sold separately), RD-419
Designed to work flawlessly with your Patterson crank, this Metropolis bottom bracket delivers smooth performance and light weight.
The Dynatron features an American BB with press fit cups and caged bearings. - Compatible with 1-piece cranks - Frame BB Shell is 68mm width by 51.5mm inner diameter - BB Style: American
- For 19mm crank spindles and threaded Euro bottom bracket frames. - High-quality four bearing design with aluminum cups.
Forged and CNC machined AL6061 cups - Double sealed replaceable bearings - Fits 68mm and 73mm shell widths - 1.37" x 24T English thread - Alloy spacers included for chainline adjustment - Anodized and laser etched finish
Pedal smoothly and steadily with Origin-8's Torqlite Square-Taper Bottom Bracket. The forged aluminum body and cups are light and tough, the CNC'd hollow-chromoly spindle is stiff and shaves more grams, and the sealed bearings are super smooth and durable.
• Eccentric design allows up to 14mm of adjustment • CNC aluminum construction • Eccentric BB converts BB30 to Shimano HollowTech 2
Origin8's Revolvr thread-together bottom brackets provide a secure and stable shell interface for smoother operation and extended bearing life. Their hybrid AL6061/Nylon fiber cups deliver a superior fit and noise-free operation. Low-friction dual seals protect the bearings from harmful contaminants, while sealed premium bearings are both serviceable and replaceable. - Designed for installing Shimano HTII 24mm or SRAM GXP 22/24mm spindle cranks into BB30 frames without the need for adapters - Shell: 68-73mm x 42mm - Interface: BB30 - Material: AL6061/Nylon Fiber - Weight: 123g
Origin8's BB386 Thread-Together Bottom Bracket provides a secure and stable shell interface for smoother operation and extended bearing life. Its hybrid AL6061/Nylon fiber cups offer a superior fit and noise-free operation. Low-friction dual seals protect the bearings from harmful contaminants, while sealed premium bearings are both serviceable and replaceable. - Designed for installing Shimano HollowTechII 24mm or SRAM GXP 22/24mm spindle cranks into BB386 frames without the need for adapters - Shell: 86.5mm x 46mm - Interface: BB386 - Cup Material: AL6061/Nylon Fiber - Weight: 135g
Origin8's Revolvr PF30 Outboard Thread-Together Bottom Bracket provides a secure and stable shell interface for smoother operation and extended bearing life. Hybrid AL6061/Nylon fiber cups provide a superior fit and noise-free operation. Low-friction dual seals protect the bearings from harmful contaminants, while sealed premium bearings are both serviceable and replaceable. - Designed for installing Shimano HollowTechII 24mm or SRAM GXP 22/24mm spindle cranks into PF30 frames without the need for adapters - Shell: 68-73mm x 46mm - Interface: PF30 - Cup Material: AL6061/Nylon Fiber - Weight: 138g
Page 1 of 6 Next page